Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cross-stitch

-Day 49- Can you believe that I've pulled out the cross-stitch stuff again? I haven't cross-stitched in forever! But as I mentioned before I saw this adorable project on Becky Higgins blog & I've been itching to get at it. I found this really cute pattern by Jeremiah Junction in my stash & knew it would be perfect for this project. I'm going to make a little square pillow....one for each month & then find me a really cool little hooky thing to go on my kitchen wall to hang them on.


2 comments:

Sandee said...

Isn't that just like you to buy a project one day and have it almost finished the next day!!

Kaye said...

I went thru my cross-stitch stuff just last month and got rid of almost everything. I hadn't touched any of it in YEARS.

I made a monthly cross-stitch thingy for my sister years ago. She loved it! I wonder if she still has it...