Sunday, February 08, 2009

Grillin'

-Day 39- Man, another nice day for February....it was almost 70 this afternoon. Ashley & I sat outside for a while reading, the kids took a walk, rode their bikes, hit some golf balls out in the front field & even went down to the pond fishing for a bit. Then I drug out the grill & fired it up for the first time this year. Oh my goodness do I Love the smell of the grill! We did burgers, dogs & chicken for Ashley. Throw in some fries, baked beans, corn & tater salad & it was an awesome supper. It all tasted SO good!

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Lordy, girlfriend! We don't get the spiders out of our grill until July for sure! Didn't anyone tell you it is WINTER????

Kaye said...

Yummy!! I can't wait until the snow is gone so we can get the grill out. There's nothing better than burgers on the grill!