Saturday, February 07, 2009

Peanut

Ok, so we have a new obsession in this house......Jeff Dunham comedy. Any fans out there? Seems he's been around awhile, but somehow or other Clay has just now stumbled across him & has been getting everything he can of his on Netflix. Everybody loves Peanut....also Achmed & Jose on a schtick. It's so funny to hear Michael & Jon going around saying 'Jef-f-fa.............Dun-HAM...........dot com.' And the other favorite, of course is...'Silence.....I keeeeel you!' LOL

3 comments:

Tammy Folk said...

Love Jeff here too!! Garrett is obsessed with Achmed, and is constantly quoting him...and the said thing is, when my Ex calls me, his ringtone is "Silence I Kill you"!! How's that for obsessed! That way Garrett knows when his Dad is calling! It fits Richie and Garrett perfectly! That's their thing!

Fatcat said...

The only one I've seen is the one with Achmed. It's hilarious. We've been known to say "I keel you" too.

donnamusing said...

We are achmed fans! We do the silence, I keeel you! too! hahaha