Wednesday, January 13, 2010

May Arts Ribbon

One of our sponsors this month at Cookin' Up Creations is May Arts Ribbon. They provided us with a bunch of awesome ribbons to work with & below are just a few of the creations I came up with.Ashley took this pic of us at the LU play 'Jane Eyre' back in Nov. I stitched along one edge of this really wide ribbon & gathered it up to make this cute flower accent. Just add a button center & voila!
Not an exceelent pic by any means, but it's the only one we got.....taken at our Thanksgiving dinner at church also back in Nov. I used some May Arts ribbon as a pretty accent on my journaling tag.

'Our Last Oath' when they performed for the first time back in August at church. I love how that spidery black ribbon just seemed to go with the papers that I used. Ashley also said it would be so cool on a Halloween page.....it would look like spider webs!


And last but not least......a cute little chipboard Valentine. I cut the heart shape out of cardboard & gave it a coat of modge podge & laid 3 lengths of ribbon across it. When it dried, I trimmed the excess ribbon off, added the tile letters, velvety rose & there you have a cute little Vday accent for a page or card or just use it as is.....write a little Vday message on the back & give it to your sweety!




1 comment:

Penny said...

great pages!!!