Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Shoestring Chic

Just thought I'd share some of the cool decorating books I picked up at the library yesterday.Lots of cozy, homey, country goodness inside
Ahhh, a country kitchen like this.....I especially love that rustic kitchen table!


And just look at these 'scrummy Attic24' cushions! I have got to get busy & stitch up some these for our couch & beds.



Some more tables that I love & just look at all the mis-matched chairs......it just screams 'cozy cottage' to me!


A coffee table like I'd like to have in the living room.


And just for the record.....I have started on my Granny Stripe afghan this afternoon.



After counting, marking & counting again a couple more times I was satisfied that I had the base chain count right.....240 stitches! This will be the biggest blanket I've tackled so far....big enough right now to stretch length-wise on our double bed. Will be sure & keep you posted on my progress.









No comments: