Sunday, July 03, 2011

Sweet Blog Award

I received this 'sweet' award from Cindy. I just love her work.....which you can check out here at Cindy's Pages in Time. In turn I must pass this along to 7 Boggy friends......& being pressed for time right now.....I want all my faithful Bloggy friends to grab this award & post it on their blogs & play along. Because I really do think you are all awesome & deserving of this 'Sweet' little award.


******************




Now, I am supposed to list 7 random facts about myself...........Hmmm......what can I tell y'all that you don't already know? LOL




1. I've rediscovered a love of yard sales......I used to go all the time when Chris was little, but with the addition of 4 more little ones along the way & Clay working on the weekends, I just hadn't had the opportunity until these past few weeks. I'm loving it!!


2. I LOVE going barefoot!


3. I really do need reading glasses now....don't laugh!


4. My only sister is 12 1/2 years younger than me.


5. I hate 'Snooze' buttons on the alarm clock! Seriously!! If I have to set the alarm clock for whatever reason, I get up when it goes off......unlike my hubby who will bring the clock in bed with him & proceed to hit that dang button for at least 30 minutes before he finally gets up! UGH!! Once I'm awake in the morning, I'm awake.


6. I took piano lessons for years when I was a kid.


7. I can't sing, but I enjoy making a joyful noise unto the Lord! LOL!!


*****************************


Now it's your turn......I sure hope you play along. I'll be cheking up on you!















1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

Great idea asking all your blogging friends to post the award. I'm with you on that one. My younger sister is 13 years younger than me (her name is Amy) and I too played the piano as a kid! Happy 4th and thank you Amy!