Saturday, February 18, 2012

Wicked Cute!

This past Thursday, it was my turn to post the Crop Chef challenge over at Cookin' Up Creations.

The ingredients that were to be used included:
~Die cut
~lace
~rub-ons or stickers
~a circle
Special Ingredients:
~Fabric/felt
Techniques:
~Dangle something
~sanding

Just so you catch all these 'ingredients' on my page.............I used the tree die cut from forever & ever & ever ago, black lace (to match the girlies' outfits), since I didn't have any rub-ons...I used the gold mail-box stickers, the scalloped circle in the background, I used felt to make the little heart on the tree, I 'Dangled' the jewelry tag from the tree branch (it has the date on it) & last of all I did alot of sanding & scuffing of most all the paper edges. This photo was taken of Alli & Cori this past Halloween at Maw's house.

1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

Amy-this is great and that Ali is a cutie!