Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Golf clubs & Art

Michael has been saving his money & poring over the Memorial Day sale papers & looking at stuff online.....and so today Clay took him to Dick's to get his new set of golf clubs that were on sale.
Look at that face! You'd have thought it was Christmas or something. This boy L.O.V.E.S. golf!

***************
I haven't shared any art journal pages in a while & thought I'd share a few of my most recent ones.
'I will hope continually & will praise you yet more & more.' Psalm 71 :14
A little owl that I drew & then painted with water color crayons. I just used a black flair felt tip pen & wasn't thinking about it bleeding when I added water. Also the same pen bled through from the underside of the page too. Oh well.....live & learn.
Just a quote that I found on Pinterest.
I've been reading Joyce Meyer's book 'Change Your Words Change Your Life'.....& it was talking about the armor of God....so I decided to do a journal page. Found the nifty little clip art to go in the center & then added the different aspects of the armor around the edges. 
These last two pages are just a couple of incomplete pages that I started prepping......smearing a little paint on & blotting with a paper towel.
This one, I smeared on the leftovers of that red paint....spritzed some homemade spray paint through a stencil & lastly I masked on those stars.

No comments: