Friday, May 16, 2008

New Ride

Well, we are now the proud owners of a Subaru Legacy. What an answer to prayer!! I'm sure this will help out tremendously for Clay & Chris driving back & forth to work.Michael & Jon worked hard this afternoon washing & waxing it for us!
We had a really nice lunch today with Ella & Maw at the Texas Steakhouse. Then we rany by AC Moore & Target. We had such fun in Target trying on shoes.....HEELS...to be more specific. We even had the camera out taking pictures!! Hopefully Ella will send them to me later (since they are on her camera) & I can post a few here & give y'all a good laugh! After our fun shopping time I had to get serious & hit Sams & then Walmart. I tell ya, I have gotten spoiled by going EARLY & getting my groceries done. It's so much nicer when I can go ALONE & EARLY in the morning when the store isn't crowded. Not that I didn't enjoy my girls' company, but it's just so much easier to stay focused & get it done quickly when I'm alone. I like having them with me when we're out & about just having fun. Late Friday afternoon was NOT a good time to be getting groceries!! Anyways.....since it was a little after 6pm when we got home, we all just ate 'whatever' for supper.....the boys had ham sandwiches, Chris had a pizza, Alli ate cereal & Ashley & I both had the other half of our burger that we saved from lunch today. Cleaned up the kitchen & cut Clay's hair. Now, I'm trying to round my rowdy children up for showers/baths & get them settled for the night. I feel the need for a nice cup of coffee now!!

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Yay! I'm glad y'all got the car.

Send Michael and Jon to my house, please. My Explorer needs to be washed!