Saturday, May 03, 2008

What I've gotten done today

Just thought I'd share what I've gotten done so far today for NSD. The challenges/classes run through the weekend, so I'll still have time tomorrow to see what else I can get done. This one of Jovi was a combination of challenges.....one at Lifetime Moments to make the big Handcut Framed Title & I also combined it with Sara's recipe challenge at ASF.....using a combination of 4 'ingredients' off her list: use at least 2 different stamps, scalloped paper, doodling & the LARGE frame.
This one also combined challenges for the two sites....Wanda's challenge at ASF to use any Heidi Swapp product (the little journaling tab). And for LM this was for their 'JunkIt Up' class.

This one of Michael holding Tweety's first ever egg was done for Jo's challenge at ASF to scrap an every day event. NOT a birthday or holiday, but those everyday moments that come & go & can get over-looked.......it's these everyday moments that make up our lives/who we are!

This one of our last 'Scrappy Day' at Maw's was done for a challenge at LM to use birds/butterflies on your LO. I stamped that cute little owl & cut him out....just the perfect little touch. ;-)


This was done for a class at LM....making inchies. Inchies are cute little 1x1" squares that you decorate with tiny embellies: stamps, buttons, brads, punchies, etc. A great way to use up your scraps too & SO much fun to create!
Also part of the challenge was to USE the inchies we had made on a LO, project, cards, etc. So, I used mine to make some birthday cards. And the cards also qualified for Dana's challenge at ASF to use our scraps from a LO to make a card. These were all made from the scraps I had left over from my 'Jovi' LO above.







3 comments:

Kaye said...

Wow, Amy!! Everything looks amazing! But where's the "Girls Gone Wild" layout???? That's the one I really want to see. Or maybe not. LOL!

Amy said...

I'll try & get to that one today.....just for you, ok?!

Babydoll said...

Boy did you get a lot done!! Please send some of your mojo my way!! :o) Love the projects!