Monday, July 21, 2008

Paper Piecing

It was my turn again this week to post the weekly challenge over at ASF.................


Kimberly got me to thinking here recently about paper piecings......she made the cutest palm tree for one of her layouts & it inspired me. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have tons of paper piecing patterns from way back when that I've kept tucked away in the back corner of my drawer......you remember all those Bumper Crops & Kopp Kwickies. Well, my challenge to you all this week is dig out those patterns, search for some on the web. Scrapbooks Etc. usually has some cute patterns in the back of their mags or you could even use coloring books for ideas! Just make a paper piecing to accent your pages/cards this week. Come on ladies.....show me what ya got!

http://ascrappinfriendsy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7624

1 comment:

Babydoll said...

Great challenge!! I love paper piecing!!