Monday, July 07, 2008

This Week's Challenge

This week's challenge at ASF comes from Sara:


Happy July all you Friendsies!! It's been a wonderful summer so far, full of family barbeques, swimming pools and sunshine. My challenge to you all?? Scrap it!! I want to see what summer means to you. The challenge?? Your title must be one word, 'Summer' and it must contain AT LEAST 1 paragraph about your summer so far, whether it be a fond memory or fun time--get those stories on paper!!Upload your creation to the gallery and link it back to this thread. I will put you all in a random drawing for a little RAK from the store--and a little summer happy from me!! These are due by midnight July 12th.Have fun!!
http://ascrappinfriendsy.com/dtdares/


My mind is already racing, thinking of ideas & pics that I could use for this challenge.....our July 4th fun, pool pics, bike riding & summer evening walks....turtles & frogs & playing in the creek. Think I'd better clean off my scrappin' table & get busy!

No comments: