Friday, March 20, 2009

1983/84

OK, so after my sorting/organizing I did last week, I've been on a roll scrapping all my older pictures. Love this one of Pop with his truck, Bullet (actually this was Bullet 2...which Clay now drives). Notice his 'uniform' as we called it.....his old gray jacket & that hat. Mother's Day 1984....Maw, Pop, me, Sarah & Memaw.

Kinda dark at the bottoms of these pics.....but that's me with my 'Tommy Cat'. He was a big ole fat black Persian cat. Fall 1984

Here, I was left with this little hanful of random pics all dated 1984. At first I wasn't quite sure what to do with them & then I decided to just do a collage-type LO with them all. Clockwise- Maw & Pop at Myrtle Beach* Me & Pop on the scooter (Skippy's, I guess) down here at Aunt Kitty's house* Uncle John (Pop's brother), Pop & Doug(Pop's nephew)* Elizabeth Hamilton with the Dutch Girl quilt that was made by Maw & Memaw* Maw, Sarah, Julie & I taken on the Lodge steps at the Peaks of Otter* Aunt Mamie & 'Harry Mann'......(Harry & Mann always went together) at Maw's house for the family Christmas dinner* Amy, Clay, Maw & Pop....I'm guessing Sarah took this one. So there ya have it....some 'Random Memories from Nineteen 84'




No comments: