Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cherry Bushes

-Day 77- Pop brought these cherry bushes down here & planted them...goodness, several years back now. I love how each spring when they bloom, it's my own little reminder of him. ;-)W- weed & shrub trimming this afternoon.

E- enjoyed being outside in the sunshine today!

D- drying clothes on the line.

N- numerous loads of laundry done today.

E- eat roast chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans & home-made biscuits for supper.

S- scrapped with Ashley.

D- dusted the furniture- NOT- but it DOES need it. ;-P

A- American Idol results show tonight.

Y- Yawn....I'm tired!


1 comment:

Fatcat said...

I love your little acronym poem. I'd forgotten about that and I might do one today on my blog. :-)

I especially love the dusted - NOT! part.

I think it's great that you are still doing the pictures every day!