Monday, March 30, 2009

Layouts & cards

Pics of the crayons we made at Christmas for all the little kids.Just a couple pics of our tree...one regular shot & one taken at night with the lights off. That little Christmas tree cut-out was from a Christmas card I had saved.

This was the night our tree fell over...breaking a pile of ornaments & making a huge mess in general.

This was the card idea I saw at AC Moore. I actually stamped four different butterflies. I cut out the smaller portion of the turquois ones & glued just the center onto the pink butterflies....giving it a 3D effect...which is really hard to tell in this scan.

I got this idea out of my new Take Ten magazine. I stamped the flowers on the page of an old book & then colored them in with markers. Added the doodles with a lavender sharpie, inked the edges of a shipping tag, added buttons & bling & voila!






1 comment:

Lisa J. said...

Amy your color my world page is one of my favorites of yours! Beautiful work!