Saturday, June 25, 2011

Knitted Dishcloths

First of all, I wanted to share this picture of the little tulip bowls that Ashley got today. It was the first time we've ever come across the smaller size of the little turquoise ones. They are just SO stinkin' cute.......& I LOVE the color! The other day when were at Sarah's house.....she was showing me her knitted dishcloths & I got a hankering to start working on my stash for Christmas gift-giving........
So I started this when I got home Tuesday evening & just finished it up today. She was also showing me her bamboo knitting needles & saying how much she liked them........so, since I had a 50% off coupon for ACM yesterday, I decided that was the perfect time to pick up a pair of my own to try out.

I just started a new dishcloth with my new bamboo needles & so far I really like them too! I think I'm 'hooked'. ;-)






2 comments:

Momofgirls said...

You are a thrifting MACHINE! I gotta go with you next time I come to Virginia!

I love love love those knitted washcloths! And, way to get an early start on Christmas!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the tulip bowls. At my work this week, we are dedicating a time capsule and will place a fiestaware piece of china in it (we used those for catering and doctor's dining a few years ago). Fiestaware is made in West Virginia and the colorful china was first made during the Depression to "cheer" people. These tulip bowls certainly do that and all the other items on your blog. Have a great week.