Friday, June 03, 2011

SECOND challenge

Challenge number 2 at CUC was to scrap a SECOND............second child, second home, second place, second grade.......you get the idea.I went with the theme of our Second-Born here. Went to my photo boxes & pulled pics from 1993 & decided to use this one of my Ashley-girl....just a few hours old. Isn't that just the sweetest photo? To think those two are all grown up now. Ok, let's not think too long on that fact. LOL!


Lots of 'shabby-ness' going on here.....I took one piece of patterned paper & cut it up....big time. I glued & inked & distressed & layered....used some paint, tulle, pages from an old book, etc. Kinda really liking how it turned out.

1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

It is the sweetest! Love your guys too. We had our second born in 1993 too! PS, you asked what's next for me! My older son and his fiance asked me to make them a "save the date" postcard to alert friends about next year's wedding. I can handle that! Have a good weekend!