Thursday, June 02, 2011

Summer Crops!

Love me some good ole summer scrapping! For several years I did 'Summer Scrapfest' at Lifetime Moments...a scrapping message board that I belonged to for years. Three solid months of challenges & scrapping from June til August. It was a blast!! I always got tons done, was greatly inspired by the challenges & all the talent you'd see from others & I even won some prizes too. But sadly they closed down a few years ago.....so, no more summer scrapfest. BUT, I'm tickled to say that Cookin' Up Creations is having a month-long Birthday Bash crop in celebration of their 2 year birthday. AND, over at My Scraps & More they will be doing a two month 'My Scraps Got Talent' contest. So......lots of summer fun scrapping for me. YAY!!The above LO was done actually combining two challenges at CUC. The Birthday Bash challenge was to create a LO using a list. And the other challenge was a technique challenge to use layers.....& used LOTS of layers on this one! I love layers.


This LO of just the girl cousins wasn't done for any particular challenge. I just did it while I had that handful of pictures out.




1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

Lovely ladies. I love the background papers and elements. Great job getting the cousin photo.