Thursday, June 09, 2011

Little Things Challenge

Over at Scrapping the Everyday Miracles we were challenged to look at the Little Things in our lives that are everyday miracles from God. Something we maybe would've overlooked...something maybe we haven't looked at quite that way before...something simple that reminds us of how great our God is....it is seeing God in the simple things...everyday he has miracles all around us...we just need to take the time to look. So, let's focus on the Little Things!






The twist that went with this challenge was that we had to use computer journaling (which I NEVER do) & we had to use paint or mist in some way. I chose to use these pics that I took around our yard back in the early spring of all the beautiful flowers! They just seemed like the perfect 'everyday miracle' to me. And I chose to use the verse in Matthew chapter 6......'consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin; And yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.'



4 comments:

Nicole Brenna said...

I love the verse to go with pictures... really wonderful layout! Thanks for sharing your miracle with us!

Anonymous said...

Love the verse you chose! It goes perfectly with the beautiful flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at SEM ^^

Lisa H said...

That is beautiful Amy! Thank you for taking up our challenge and sharing your layout with us.

Jeannine said...

Such pretty pictures! I like how you added the butterflies too. I just love butterflies. The paint spatter is a nice touch as well. Thank you for playing along by sharing your everyday miracle with us! We hope to see more of your work too. :)