Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Latest Homeschooling Project

Let's see....would you label this as art or home ec/sewing? Whichever you choose, I think it's pretty awesome!

Alli came downstairs last night with her guitar strap & proceeded to gather up some embroidery floss, my circle stencils, tape, needles, etc.
And this is what she's working on right now....she's hand-stitching these pretties on her guitar strap
Jon calls them her Bubbles of Color!
I just love it that the kids actually have time to come up with projects like this & the 'what for' to follow through & complete their projects. It was so cool sharing the couch with her last night.....watching '19 Kids & Counting'.....she was embroidering & I was crocheting. Sweet times!!

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

That is so cool. I'm going to show it to my daughter, who also embroiders and has a guitar. :-)