Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Morning Scrappiness

I wanted to share a few of my most recent scrappy creations with y'all this morning. My days have been really busy & I haven't been getting as much scrapping done as I'd like to, but anyway.

For October, the Master Chef Design Team at Cookin' Up Creations chose to scraplift this layout by BETH CAMP:


And here's the layout I created using Beth's layout as my inspiration:

First of all I turned her design 90 degrees to the left so it would better fit my photos. I used layers as a photo mat under my focal picture. I also really loved that awesome trim she used & so I mimicked it by using a scalloped border down the edge of my page. Thanks so much for the inspiration, Beth!

************************

For this next layout, 3 of us DT girls were sent the exact same product & asked to create a layout. It's so cool to see the different layouts created from the same product. I couldn't get to the other ladies' layouts this morning, but I'll show you what I was sent & then the layout I created.


This is what we were sent:
2 pieces of bazzil cardstock
1 pp fancy pants
1 ABC large scenic route
chipboard frames Teresa Collins
Ribbon Teresa Collins
Black silk flowers Doodlebug

'The Birthday Girl'
Photo taken on Ashley's 18th Birthday.

No comments: