Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday, monday..........




Not really in full swing yet....maybe I need a refill of coffee. Wanted to post the two layouts I did yesterday afternoon. One of Bruce playing/singing at the Family Reunion back in Sept. & one is about our wonderful neighbor, Mason!! Right after I had finished working on this page about him helping Clay with the firewood.....who should come to my back door, but Mason. He had a bag of apples for me. Said they had just come back from the orchard & had to clean out their frige to make room for the new apples they got & so he brought me a whole bag full of what they had in their frige. Said he thought the kids would enjoy them. Now, isn't that just the sweetest thing! They are always like that......willing the share or lend a helping hand. That's why I LOVE living out here so much!!

2 comments:

Kaye said...

Anyone named Mason is bound to be a wonderful person. ;-)

Amy said...

Hey, Kaye.....good to see you ;-) And you are so right about folks named Mason!!