Thursday, October 25, 2007

Still raining....

Most all day today & chilly too....just in the 50s. Stayed in all afternoon & worked on my Design Team assignment for the Oct. 31st newsletter. Got that done, just need to scan & upload now. Fixed beef stew for supper along with corn bread & chicken tenders for those picky ones who didn't eat the beef stew. Clay & the kiddos are in there now flipping between American Idol re-runs & Halloween movies. Think I need to pull my crocheting out & work some now.

2 comments:

Kaye said...

There are really people in your family that don't eat beef stew???? Oh my!! That's a favorite of everyone at my house.

Amy said...

Yep, sad to say I have PICKY, PICKY children! And don't get mad, but they won't eat your Maple BBQ chicken either....only me & Clay. I LOVE that stuff & so easy too!