Tuesday, October 30, 2007

MRSA

I was up this morning just sipping my coffee & checking my emails when Maw & Danielle BOTH beeped me saying that Chris' classes were cancelled for today. A staff member at CVCC has MRSA staph infection & was taken to the hospital. The health dept. said it really wasn't a problem/nothing to be worried about, BUT as a precautionary measure & to put folks' minds at ease, they cancelled all classes & are cleaning on campus today. Very smart move, if you ask me! Anyway, I guess Chris has a vacation day today. ;-) Trying to get my ducks in a row & get ready to leave for our Homeschool Halloween party at Maw's house today. Need to go tidy up the kitchen & make some tea to take with us. Wouldn't hurt to throw a load of laundry in before I leave too. Guess Clay & Chris will spend the day doing stuff to get ready for hunting. Will also give Chris a day to work on his history paper that he needs to write.

No comments: