Sunday, October 28, 2007

Real Quick











Just wanted to share the layouts I was able to get done yesterday afternoon. My favorite, I think, is the one of the kids at the creek.....using the Tim McGraw lyrics.....'Country boys & girls....somebody said they'd seen 'em headed down to the creek' Just sorta hit me & seemed perfect for this layout! 'Enough Mom' is pics I took of Clay teaching Jon how to split wood....in the top pic, Jon is pointing at me telling me to QUIT taking picture! 'Once Upon a Time' is Jon up in the Hickory tree behind Uncle Ridhard's house reading a Star Wars book (the child Clay has been worried about his reading....Ha!) And last but not least is a LO of Spud & Shake. Shake (the bottom one) is getting pretty old now.....mostly blind....but still spunky enough to run rabbits with the rest of them!

1 comment:

Kaye said...

I love the pics of Jon in the tree reading. Mitchell does the same thing!