Thursday, December 27, 2007

International Harvester

I'm the son of a third generation farmer
I've been married 10 years to the farmer's daughter
I'm a God-fearin', hard-workin' combine driver
Hoggin' up the road on my p-p-p-plower
Chug-a-lug-a-luggin' 5 miles per hour
On my International Harvester.

3 miles of cars layin' on their horns
Fallin' on deaf ears of corn
lined up behind me like a big parade
Of late to work road raged jerks
Shoutin' obscene words
Flippin' me the bird.

Well, I know you got your own deadlines
But cussin' me ain't savin' no time, Hoss
This big-wheeled, wide load ain't goin' any faster
So just smile & wave & tip your hat
To the man up on the tractor.





****I just love this new Craig Morgan song!! Reminds me of driving through Oak Ridge (two-lane road) being stuck behind a big ole tractor.....that's just how it is out here where we live. Guess that's why I like it so much!****

No comments: