Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pics from tonight

Jon with his Santa hat on...
Our tree taken with the night setting on my camera... Another one taken with the auto setting & NO flash...love the kind of blurred effect. Well, my day took a total turn-around this morning...decided to go ahead & get my groceries & run errands today. Chris only has ONE exam tomorrow & that wouldn't give me the time to get all my stuff done. So, now that's all out of the way & I'm hoping I can just meet Ella for a quick lunch at Subway tomorrow while Chris takes his exam. ;-) I hit Walmart, Sam's, AC Moore where I picked up some wooden ornaments to paint for the kiddos. Also ran into Family Dollar & was able to pick up a few stocking stuffers...since I was all by myself today. Came home & fixed tacos for supper & then put the lights/beads on the tree & let the kids have at it. I think they did a really nice job. And Jon is such a hoot.....he found a spare string of lights & took them upstairs & strung them all under his bunk bed. Looks pretty cool! Will have to go up there & take a picture.




2 comments:

Kaye said...

I love your tree! It's beautiful!!

Mitch and Mason have trees in their rooms. Just small artificial trees. They love to have the lights on when they go to bed at night. The last thing I do before I go to bed is go in and unplug their trees. Morgan didn't put his tree in his room this year for some reason. I don't know why.

I can't wait to see Jon's bed!

Amy said...

I'll be sure & get a picture for ya!