Friday, December 21, 2007

Run, Run Rudolph.....

Run, run, Rudolph,
I'm reelin' like a merry-go-round......

That's how I feel this morning. Clay & I were out ALL day yesterday shopping....from about 9am-6pm. We got ALMOST everything finished up. I have to return two things we got for Alli today & then he is going to pick up the replacement gift for that on his way home from work. The girls & I are headed out here in just a bit to get a few groceries & they want to find some kitty treats for their babies this Christmas. Hopefully I won't be out too terribly long. Need to come home & get a pot of chicken & dumplings going for supper & then start wrapping! My goal is to have everything done this weekend, so Monday can be a relaxing day with family!!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Every year I say that I am going to finish early so I can relax before Christmas. We do pretty well, but then there are always those little last minute gifts. Plus, the groceries needed for the get togethers and week of Christmas. I am going out with the kids to try to finish all of that up today as well as get my hair done. I guess after today, we will be completely done :).

Kaye said...

What time is supper being served???? I LOVE chicken and dumplings!

I finished up the last bit of my shopping this morning! I've got to wrap those few things tonight while the boys are at pep band.

I got the stocking stuffers for the cats a few days ago and hid them where Simone can't get to them this time. LOL!

I meant to ask the boys this morning what they want for Christmas dinner, but I forgot. I'll have to find out when they get home from school so I can run to the grocery store. I'm kinda hoping they say tacos.