Monday, December 17, 2007

Today

Morning chat with Maw * breakfast & cleaned up kitchen * shower * Talked to the insurance guy about our van....someone's coming to look at it Wed. * Took two Christmas gifts over to Mason & Gayle's for them to hide for us til Christmas * back home to fix lunch & get the boys ready for their hunting trip to Mason's cabin * ran to Food Lion to pick up some milk & chocolate chips....oh & some poptarts for breakfast * finished baking mini loaves of pumpkin bread * baked oatmeal cookies * baked chocolate chip cookies * fixed pancakes & bacon for supper * cleaned up the kitchen for the umpteenth time today * Got Alli in the tub * read a couple chapters of Harry Potter * worked some on my recipe card thingie I'm making * the kids are watching 'Jingle All the Way' now & then it will be bedtime for Alli.....probably bedtime for me too.......I'm tired now.

4 comments:

Kaye said...

You do more in one day than I do in a week. LOL!

Amy said...

Not always.....just these past few days.

Kaye said...

I got coffee mugs last night at Wal-Mart! Not the same ones you posted, though. There were so many cute ones that I was having a hard time choosing.

Too bad I don't drink coffee. I guess Greg and the boys can use them!

Sherri said...

I got tired just reading it!!!