Thursday, May 29, 2008

Gremlins

Just a couple of BD cards I made today. The pink was made from a goodie bag of papers I received from Wanda today. (Thanks Girl!!) She sent me tons of yummy papers & this just jumped right out & grabbed me......it was perfect for Summer's birthday card.Found this Gryffondor coat of arms when I was looking at some Harry Potter coloring book pages. Thought it would make a cool BD card for Dillon. I love how it turned out!

This has got to be one of the DUMBEST movies I have seen in a long time!!!!!!! For some reason we were talking about Gremlins the other day & I asked Chris if he had ever seen it & he said No. Well, I had never seen it either, so we decided to queue it up on Netflix. Anyway, Chris, Ashley, Jon & I watched this last night & we thought it was the biggest waste of time! Jon just thought it was hilarious......& wants to see the second one now. Whatever.........Kaye, I told Clay now that I've seen this......we can go watch Indiana Jones & it will seem wonderful! ;-)



2 comments:

Babydoll said...

So cute!!

Kaye said...

So, have you seen Indiana Jones yet?