Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Terrific Tuesday

Today was going to be a lazy day with going to the library being the high-light of the day. But the guys ended up going fishing & so the girls & I headed on out for our Girly Shopping day. We had lunch at Chickfila & got our free milkshake for dessert (coupon from the calendar, ya know). Thought about you, Kaye as we enjoyed our dessert. ;-)

Then we hit Target, Sam's, AC Moore, Old Navy & Steve & Barry's. Got a replacement carafe for my coffee maker at Target....without paying a dime....I had a GC. WooHoo! Got two 11 x 14" canvases from AC Moore for a Mother's Day project I'm going to work on. (used my 40% off coupon for those). Also found the cutest little sets of alpha stamps in the DOLLAR bins & get this.....all wood mounted stamps are 40% off this week....so they were all of .60!! Another WooHoo! I think I got 7 different sets. I mean who can pass up 7 different alpha sets for $4.20?! They're little so they'll be GREAT for card-making. Then I got Jon another pair of jeans & a pair of camo cargo shorts from S & Bs. Oh, & we DID stop by the library on the way home so we could get TWO copies of the last Harry Potter book. Ashley is so tickled to get a head start on Chris. Since he's off fishing with the guys, she came straight home & started reading! They are something else. Hee! Hee! Came home to find that they've already cut Hay......that's a tad early this year, but with all the rain we've been having, I knew they'd be cutting soon. Now, I've got an allergy/sinus headache. Think a pot of coffee is a necessity while we watch Idol. ;-)

1 comment:

Kaye said...

I think you post about Chick-fil-a just to torture me.