Saturday, May 31, 2008

This & That

Clay & the boys were in a little fishing tourney at Smith Mt. Lake yesterday. It's just Clay & a few friends from work. Anyway, Jon & Michael fished with Clay & Jon basically won the tourney for them with this bass. She weighed in at 6.5 lbs! WTG Jon!! Clay gave him half of the prize money & the other half went to pay for expenses. Pretty good money management lesson there. ;-)

Just a couple of BD cards that I made last night. Trying to work on my stash & also get the June BD cards ready that I'll need for the coming month.



And last, but not least.....just thought y'all might get a kick out of seeing my senior high school picture. I'm doing Summer Scrapfest at LM & since they have gone back to their 'Old School' method for the cyber crop, we are all using Grade school/High school pics for our ID cards. Have signed in this morning & printed off the challenges for the coming week. Now, to get my chores done so I can go scrap!







3 comments:

lpwcubby said...

Way to go Jon!
Maybe I should take up fishing for
some extra spending money.....

Babydoll said...

BIG FISH!! Love the cards!

Kaye said...

I love your Scrapfest ID! Cute picture.

And congrats to Jon. That's awesome! You need to send a camera with Clay sometime so he can take pictures of Jon fishing.