Thursday, May 01, 2008

Scrappy Day

Let the summer begin....we are officially done with school now. Chris finished up all his finals yesterday & was pleasantly surprised with History & Spanish. History had NO essay question like he thought....all multiple choice. And Spanish which he was thinking would take the whole 2 1/2 hour time slot, only took him about an hour & a half. He even got all his books sold yesterday too. So he is DONE.....a year of college behind him. Now just to get everything in place for this fall & transeferring over to LU.

We had an end-of-the-school-year celebration dinner last night. Fried chicken,mashed potatoes, green beans, ronis & biscuits. Then the three older kiddos stayed up & watched the fifth Harry Potter movie since we didn't have to get up early this morning.

This morning Clay & the boys headed out for a day of fishing. They crappie fished & are staying on for a while tonight to do some striper fishing. Chris stayed home & enjoyed a 'Down' day after exams. The girls & I went to Maw's for a day of scrapping with Ella & Sarah. Sarah ended up not coming but Ella & Alley were there & we actually got a few layouts done. Ella did two, I think & I got three done. Well, almost done....I still need to put the finishing touches on them, but still. At least we got a little scrapping done along with our chatting & visiting. Alli is all tucked in bed now & I think I'm heading up soon to read some. Need to finish doing my menu/grocery list for Grocery day tomorrow.

2 comments:

artfulstampin said...

sorry I'm a bit late commenting, love the tag you did for the Salt challenge, thanks for joining in!

Kaye said...

I'm so jealous that y'all are done with school! We still have over a month to go.