Monday, August 20, 2007

First Day of School


For Chris, that is. Almost done with his first day of college classes soon....just one more class after lunch & he'll be done for the day. Things went really smoothly last night as far as getting everyone settled down at a decent bedtime...lights were out by 11pm. And this morning went like clock-work also....everyone was up by 7:30am & we all had cinnamon buns & coffee for breakfast before Clay & Chris headed out. Clay had to go to work for a few hours today, so he took Chris & dropped him off & will pick him up when he gets off. Can't wait to hear all about his day this evening. Chris also obliged & let me get a couple of pics this morning of him with his backpack....he said he KNEW I'd want to do that. ;-) Need to get my butt over here to my table & scrap some as soon as I fix lunch for the kiddos. Here's my latest creation from yesterday afternoon....again, digging into the box of older pics....this was a Family photo for Christmas cards back in 1993.

No comments: