Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Well, I vacuumed & cleaned today. Got a 4" stack of layouts put in page protectors & into albums....guess that just proves that I've gotten alot of scrapping done over the summer. ;-) Chris came home this afternoon saying he felt pretty ok....at least not near as bad as he felt when he left this morning. Said once he got going & took some Dayquil he felt much better. Alot of folks were praying too & I'm so thankful. Glad he's feeling up to King's Dominion tomorrow!! We did tacos for supper tonight....another quick/easy meal this week. Then, after supper, I cut Michael,Jon & Clay's hair. NOT my favorite thing to do, but I've been doing it for more than 20 years now, so I guess I will just keep doing it. Need to go keep after these kiddos & make sure they are getting their showers & getting ready for bed.

2 comments:

Juliet Diley said...

Glad he is feeling better! Have fun at KD tomorrow! Used to LOVE LOVE LOVE to go there! We even had seasons passes!

Me said...

Have fun @ KD!!!!

Glad Chris is feeling better