Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sunday, Sunday....

'Up in the morning, stirring around, drink a pot of coffee then I head off to town...'
Well, Chris & Ashley had a fun time at their All-night shindig at church...& they managed to get a little nap in yesterday when they got home. Hard trying to keep the other 3 downstairs & QUIET, but we managed. Today we have church....I get to stay in the nursery...always enjoy that. Then it will just be back home for the afternoon. So, so HOT....think it will be a good afternoon for a movie marathon or some scrapping. We have a Extreme One Day Crop at LM & I'm hoping to get some of those challenges done. Only 2 behind for the regular Summer Scrapfest challenges so that will be easy to catch up on. These are two of the 4 LOs that I did yesterday. One is some OLD pics of Chris, Ashley & Jon playing with the water hose. The other one is a couple of pics that Danielle shared with me of Jon & Dillon at the 4th celebration up on Liberty Mt. Anyways.....better run get the troop rounded up & hop in the shower myself. Later Taters........

1 comment:

Me said...

love those layouts Amy!