Saturday, August 11, 2007

Lazy Saturday


I am so tired from staying up late watching movies with the kids the past two nights. Trying to let them enjoy it now because Chris' classes start next Monday & we will be back into the 'school routine' then & NOT staying up late each night. At least I didn't have to get up too early this morning & I don't have anywhere I HAVE to go.....actually Clay drove the van to work, so I am here for the day. Need to do some of the usual tidying up around here...already have a load of clothes that I need to switch over to the dryer & then, I REALLY hope to scrap. Got the new CK mag yesterday.....trying to get inspired! I've gotten TWO layouts done over the past few days....one will have to wait as it's my Design Team assignment for the ASF newsletter on Aug. 15, but will leave you with the other one. I scrapped pics of Clay & I with Chris when he was 2 days old....done for a challenge at LM to document a 'Right of Passage'.....I'd say having your first baby & becoming parents definitely is a huge right of passage!

No comments: