Sunday, August 12, 2007

Made Me Glad




You have made me glad & I'll say of the Lord, you are my shield, my strength, my poriton, deliverer,my shelter, strong tower, my very present help in time of need. Listening to this song by Hillsong right now.....love it! Not a very busy day....just church this morning & then home to hang out for the afternoon. I did manage to scrap some. Got 2 Layouts done for the scrapfest. The first one I had to use a Donna Summer song title as my page title, so I chose 'Hot Stuff' for these cute pics of Taylor trying out her new trick of pulling up. She'll be walking before we know it. The second layout is a sketch challenge which I used with Michael's 10th birthday pics. Need to go scan my layouts that I did yesterday & then I think I'm headed up to bed.

No comments: