Sunday, September 28, 2008

I've been scrappin'

First of all...Sarah, if you are reading this...DON'T look at the last layout on here! And if you do, remember........you were warned! ;-)Just a couple of pics of Alli that Ashley took back in the spring/summer. I had this scrap of Urban Lily paper from forever ago & decided it worked just right with these photos. I used lots of clear glitter glue on this, but it just doesn't show up very well in the scan. The verse says, 'Let no man despise they youth, but be thou an example of the believers...' I Tim. 4:12
Ella took these adorable pics of Cori & Alli at the Family Reunion just a few weeks ago. Alli usually acts so serious & does NOT want to smile for the camera, so I'm thrilled to have these! I think it's just that she grumbles at ME with the camera & not someone else. These were some Fancy Pants papers along with a little Noteworthy journaling tag & the cute little felt bird embellie is from Kaye! And lots of glitter glue used on this one too, to bring out the subtle design in the paper.

Ok, Sarah....I told you NOT to look, didn't I? Hee! Hee! I couldn't help it...I had to document Jon's trapping experiences. Clay took these over in Uncle Skippy's building where they do all their skinning & what-not with the hides. The journaling tells about how our version of Homeschooling doesn't deal solely with book work...we do LOTS of hands-on learning. Jon worked so hard this past year at the trapping in order to save money so he could buy a rifle.



No comments: