Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Okra

Snapped this picture of Michael yesterday morning while I was doing math with Jon. He had finished his school work, gone outside to check on his okra, came back in & I caught him cutting it up getting ready to freeze it. Aaaahhhh....those 'Unschooling' moments. ;-) I love it!! Did school this morning, then after lunch, the guys headed up on the mountain to get another load of fire wood. Ashley vacuumed upstairs while I scrapped for a while & then I ran the vacuum down here. Trying to tidy up around here a bit because Chris is coming home tomorrow afternoon. Can you believe it's Fall Break already?! Fixed baked ziti, salad & garlic bread for supper. Then I ran out to pay the electric bill, stop by the library to get Clay 'The Bourne Ultimatum' & also ran into Food Lion to pick up a few things. Now I'm trying to get Michael & Alli settled for the night so Ashley & I can watch 'Anne of Green Gables'.


2 comments:

Fatcat said...

It's cool that he took the initiative to pick the ocra and cut and freeze it.

I cannot believe it's October already either!

Where did September go?

Steph said...

How sweet of him! I bet he loves okra!

We LOVE the Anne of Green Gables movies too!