Sunday, September 07, 2008

Saturday Acrostic


S- Soggy Saturday morning...I got woke up this morning at 6:45 to the sound of wind & rain. I
tried to go back to sleep, but I just couldn't. So much for sleeping in on a Satuurday morning.
A- ASF Olympic crop-I did the 'Bunny Love' layout for the 'Medal Challenge'. At the beginning
of the crop, we each had to choose a country we wanted to represent & then we had to use the
colors from their flag to do our layout. I chose Madagascar...because I 'like to move it, move
it!' Ha! The colors in their flag were red/green/white.
T- Trip to the library to pick up some books we had on hold & then Tacos for supper last night.
U- 'Under my feet, under my feet, Satan is under my feet!' Don't know exactly where that
came from, but that song just popped into my head.
R- Rain for most all of the morning from Hurricane Hanna. After lunch the rain stopped & the
sun came out.
D- Dora card made for Taylor's 2nd birthday.
A- Another summer evening walk with the kiddos after supper.
Y- 'Y'all come back now, ya hear!' ;-)

1 comment:

Kaye said...

I love the expression on Bunny's face.