Sunday, September 07, 2008

Two projects

This first one was my assignment for the Sept. newsletter at ASF. The theme for this assignment was trees. Trees are such a popular trend right now....I love 'em & thought this picture of Ashley & I at the park (thanks Ella for the picutre!) was perfect for my 'Tree Layout'. The patterned papers are Shabby Princess & the little tree pattern was taken from one of my Scrapbooks, Etc. magazines. This second layout is using pictures also taken at the park that same day. This one was done for my Olympic Rings challenge for the Olympic Cybercrop that's going on right now at ASF. The challenge was....In honor of the 5 rings on the Olympic Flag.....you had to use at least 5 circles on your LO.....nothing IN the pattern of the paper....just cropping your photos, punching circles from the paper, journaling in a circle, etc.



No comments: