Sunday, August 24, 2008

Music

This is my layout that I did for my weekly challenge over at ASF. It was all about statistics...the numbers in our lives. I chose to document some of my favorite songs that I have downloaded on my computer. The journaling reads: 800+ songs downloaded on my computer. And this doesn't include the cds...we'll leave that for another layout. HA! I love my music...gotta have it! All kinds...country, pop, oldies, praise & worship. It all has a time & place.And written all in the ipod dancer are the titles of some of my favorites.
Island in the sun-Weezer*Mockingbird-Toby Keith*You're Worthy of My Praise-Jeremy Camp*Everyday-Hillsong* Talk About It-Nicloe C. Mullen*International Harvester-Craig Morgan*Empty Me-Chris Sligh* Lifesong-Casting Crowns* Home-Daughtry*Moments-Emmerson Drive*Broken Wing-Jordin Sparks*Lonely Day-Phantom Planet* Save Me-Remy Zero*Last Dollar-Tim McGraw*Bad Day-Daniel Powder*It Is You-Newsboys


1 comment:

Fatcat said...

Cool layout!

I got to see the Newboys last week. :-)