Friday, August 15, 2008

Zonkered

Bunny was in such a lovey mood this evening. He just wanted to be right near where we were & so he hopped up on the table where Ashley was trying to read my Country Living magazine, sprawled himself out & went to sleep. It was so cute! I was rudely awakened this morning at 6:45am by Jon telling me he was leaving to go squirrel hunting with Mason. Now, I knew he was supposed to be going, but I guess I was just sleeping that hard.....it totally scared me to death when he touched me. I mean wide awake, heart pounding, etc. Didn't think I was going to be able to fall back asleep any, but I guess I did. Finally got on up about 7:30 & got my shower. The girls & I headed out for our day on the town. First stop, was LU to drop off some things Chris had forgotten & asked me to bring. You know, important stuff like his cd case & two video games! ;-P After that, we met Maw, Sarah, Ella & Alley for lunch & a visit at Subway. On to Best Buy....where Ella had told us the new Jonas Brothers cd was on sale for $7.99. So we got that & headed over to Target.....a scrapping mag & some Barbie cloths there & then a quick run into ACM to pick up some Halloween papers so we could make some cards this weekend. Sams & then Walmart & home again, home again, jiggity-jig. Made some BLTs for supper & since then, I've just been chillin'......watching a little Olympics & messing on the computer. Think I'm headed up to read for a while now.

2 comments:

mommysews said...

Oh, to have no more worries in life than a cat. That is the life. Love the pic!

Sherri said...

Sounds like the kind of day I had yesterday. We ran around a lot during the day, then went out to eat and to the movies with Jeff when he got home. I love evenings like now when I can just hang out at home.