Friday, August 01, 2008

Tax Free Days

Not really a big deal to me...........there was NO way I wanted to get in the middle of the school aisles & plunder for school supplies. I already bought a huge stack of notebooks & notebook paper the other day at Walmart for 5 cents each. One of the many beauties of homeschooling......no supply list!! ;-) The only thing we did to take advantage of the tax free days was Chris buying his laptop today at Best Buy. One more thing checked off of his back-to-school list.Met Ella, Alley & Maw today for lunch at O'Charley's. Had a really nice time together. Then we hit Target, Michaels & ACM before heading back to Walmart to get our groceries. It had rained really good here right before we got home.....we really needed that. I just HAD to run outside & snap this picture when the sun came back out........sooooo pretty!

2 comments:

Fatcat said...

I love not having to get those horrible lists and try to find all those things anymore. We just buy what we want.

That is a beautiful picture!

mommysews said...

I saw that you were going to have tax free days when I was in VA. Our hotel was right across the street from a mall (Lankmark I think it was called)
We dont' have them here, but I think I would be like you and not want to fight the crowds or the bother.