Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Front Porch

The boys & I cleaned off the front porch yesterday......getting it summer-ready. Meaning they moved all the left-over wood from the cold months back out to the wood pile. We swept/cleaned & moved the glider back in place & put the grill back out there. Now.......I'm ready to enjoy my mornings or afternoons or evenings.....whenever I have a free minute....sitting out there reading & just soaking up the view. It really is pretty this time of year, so I thought I'd share it with you.


Off to the north side of the yard



Taken while sitting on the glider....looking across the front field toward the rail road track.


We had spaghetti for supper tonight, but Ashley wanted to try a new recipe she had found in a magazine. Sauteed zucchini & cherry tomotoes over our fettuccine pasta.....topped with some low-fat ricotta & mint leaves. I had a taste & it was really good & so prettyt on her plate!






1 comment:

Miss Mary said...

Gorgeous view Amy! She can come cook for me! LOL Looks yummy!