Friday, January 25, 2008

Finally Friday

It's been a busy week & I am SO looking forward to a relaxing weekend! Took Chris to class today & did the groceries & Sams during that time. I just HAD to make a stop at Chickfila for a Cookies N Cream milkshake......it's all Kaye's fault. She had to go & plant the idea in my head.......she was going to meet me & we were going to do lunch together....but she bailed on me at the last minute. Don't know what the big deal is about driving down here from NY......she wouldn't have had to leave THAT early. Ha! ;-P Oh well......maybe some other time!
Don't you just love this picture that Ashley took of Daniel playing his new drums at Christmas time?! I ran across this cool paper that I had picked up from Michael's & thought it was just perfect for this picture. The little skull & a few of the stars were cut from scraps & layered onto the background with pop dots...just to give a little 'Pop' & depth.


2 comments:

Kaye said...

It wasn't my fault! I think what you meant to say was that it was an honor and a privilege to partake in a milkshake for your dear, sweet friend.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what you meant.

Amy said...

Exactly.....you said it SO much better than I did!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!:-)