Monday, January 28, 2008

WooHoo....

We finished up our Sled Dog unit today. Today we learned about their diet, paw care, types of sleds & equipment. I really enjoyed doing this unit with the kids, but I'm also excited to start on our Valentine unit!! We will start on that on Wed. & finish up with our Valentine's party at Maw's house.Alli & Michael's Lap Book....all finished!
Some of our library books that we read for our unit.
Today has been super busy! Finished our unit this morning, then I ran by Walmart on my way to get Chris....had to pick up some milk, yogurt & English muffins. Then, after I got Chris...dropped him off here while I took Ashley out to the library. Came home & mopped the kitchen floor, fixed fried chicken for supper, got Alli in the tub, came back downstairs to clean up the kitchen......Finally now, Michael & Alli are settled in for the night & I'm sitting here sipping a cup of coffee. Heading up to bed myself in a few.....gotta get up EARLY tomorrow.....Ashley is wanting to do some shopping so we will take Chris....which means getting up at 6:30am & having us all out the door by 8! Clay, Jon & Michael will have a fun 'Manly Day' of trapping & who-knows-what-else.

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

It sounds like a fun unit. We did the artic and antartic last year and did some stuff on sled dogs. We enjoyed it.