Saturday, January 05, 2008

Just a couple of Layouts I was able to get done today. Also made a few birthday & Thank You cards too. Now, just to make time & write some of those thank you notes for Christmas gifts!!These were just a few shots I snapped of Clay one day back in the early spring, I think. Have had them sitting around forever just trying to figure out what exactly I wanted to do with them. Then one day, just not long ago, I heard this Rascal Flatt's song in the van & had to scribble myself a note so I'd remember that I wanted to use these lyrics......perfect lyrics to go with these 'Everyday' pictures!
It's orinary, plain & simple
Typical, this everyday love
Same ole, same ole keeping it new
Emotional, so familiar
Nothing about it too peculiar
Oh, but I can't get enough
Of this everyday love!
Another simple layout of the girls coloring in their new Christmas coloring books I picked up at the Dollar Store. The jouranling down the side tells of how I remember getting a new Christmas coloring book each year when I was little & when I ran across these one day in the Dollar Store, I just couldn't pass them up.......as much for ME as for the kiddos! ;-)
Off to bed to read for a bit now. Finally finished the 'Christmas Quilt' that I was reading. I think out of all the books in the series, so far....this could possibly be my favorite! Have started on TWO others by Beverly Lewis.....'The Sunroom' & 'The Covenant'.....headed upstairs with 'The Covenant' now.


No comments: