Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Now, Chris has pink eye in his OTHER eye...I had to get up & take him to class because Clay's eyes were so matted together that he couldn't even get them open this morning. When I got back home, Ashley met me telling me that her eyes were gooked up. Good grief.....thought she was going to make it through without getting this mess.Sigh! Everyone is feeling just good enough to squabble & fuss but still not quite up to par. Jon & Alli have been driving me CRAZY this evening!!

2 comments:

Fatcat said...

Make sure they're washing their hands. I put up a wash hands chart and made the goal washing their hands 100 times a day. If they did that, they got a dollar. It kept the pinkeye from spreading and we finally got rid of it.

I hope you all get rid of it soon, I know how miserable it can be!

Kaye said...

Oh, man, it just keeps getting worse and worse, doesn't it????? You're going to need a vacation by the time y'all are all done with this!